MSA’s ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector provides over two years of maintenance-free performance (depending upon alarm minutes used). Long life, cost-effective single-gas detectors offer outstanding dust and water protection and feature a distinctive triple alarm system. Two bright LEDs and piercing audible alarm with standard vibrating alarm help to ensure that no alarm condition goes unnoticed. Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation provide durability and ease of use. Units will not deactivate after two years of operation; instead will perform as long as battery capacity and sensor performance allow. Built-in calibration feature enables users to potentially further extend instrument life. ALTAIR Single-Gas Detectors are part of MSA’s ALTAIR Detector family of products.
• Factory-calibrated detector with warranted two-year service life (1080 alarm minutes)
• Maintenance-free; no sensor or battery changes necessary
• Easy bump check and built-in calibration feature
• Bump check confirmed with checkmark on instrument LCD, displayed for 24 hours
• High-capacity battery
• Event recorder stores 25 latest events automatically in instrument memory
• Built-in IR communications enables interface MSA Link ™ Software
• Built-in gas delivery adapter for gas response tests (no cal cap to lose)
• Rated to IP67 for dust and water ingress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.