- Replaces Manufacturer Part Number 1191345
- Easy-link web adapter enables fast and easy attachment of personal self-retracting lifelines and keeps the D-ring available for lanyards, overhead SRLs or rescue devices
- Fixed D-ring reduces the need for readjustment throughout the workday
- Specifically designed for added comfort
- Moisture-wicking, breathable back padding with soft edging for added comfort
- Foam hip pad with mesh provides extra comfort and breathability
- Durable and sturdy belt for tool bag-carrying convenience
- OSHA compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- Impact indicators make it easy to inspect the harness for prior damaging impact loads
- Protected labels for long-term identification and inspection
- Back, Front and Side D-Rings, Back/Hip Padding, Pass-Through Leg Connection, Pass-Through Chest Connection
3M™ Protecta® Comfort Construction-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness with an easy-link web adapter, a fixed D-ring to minimize workday readjustment, and breathable Back/Hip Padding. Plus, a durable and sturdy belt, Pass-Through Leg Connection, Pass-Through Chest Connection, and Back and Side D-rings. Designed for added comfort, these harnesses are rated for 420 lbs (190 kg) total working weight.
Hardware features include Pass Thru Leg Connection, Pass Thru Chest Connection, Parachute Torso Buckle, Back, Front and Side D rings. The Back D ring provides a general fall arrest device connection point and is included on all models of 3M™ Protecta® Comfort Construction Style Harnesses. Side D rings located on hips are used for attachment of positioning devices to allow workers use of both hands.
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
3M™ Protecta® Fall Protection Harnesses are designed for a maximum capacity of 420 lbs (190 kg), including the worker’s body weight, clothing, tools and other accessories. These fall arrest systems meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502.
We rigorously test all our 3M™ Fall Protection safety products to ensure they meet global industry standards established by OSHA, MSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE. Our ISO 9001 2008 certification and on site ISO 17025 accredited lab demonstrates our commitment to quality and safety.
Fundamentals of Fall Protection/OSHA Regulations
Fall hazards pose a significant risk of serious injury or death for people working at height. OSHA has set safety standards that help increase safety for employees whose jobs require working at heights. A personal fall protection system is critical to worker safety at height.
OSHA compliant personal fall protection systems typically include four components:
Anchorages, as defined by OSHA, are secure fall protection anchor points for attachment of lifelines, lanyards or deceleration devices, and are designed to remain secure under the forces generated during a fall arrest event. Anchorages vary by industry, job, type of installation and structure.
Body support¬ refers to fall protection equipment that directly supports the worker’s weight and maintains the body in a safe position. Worker comfort, fit and ease of use are key considerations in the selection of body support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.