- Perimeter debris/personnel net starter kit system
- Contains jobsite debris from construction activities
- Protects personnel from falls of 10 ft. (3 m) or less
- Easily installed without special tools
- Repositionable non-destructive floor clamps
- 10 x 30 ft. (3 x 9 m) net with debris liner
- Two floor clamps and 10 ft. (3 m) extension arms
- Includes cable assemblies, web straps and fasteners
- Add-on and corner kits also available
10 x 30 ft. (3 x 9 m) starter kit perimeter debris, personnel net system with floor clamps and arms, cable assemblies, web straps and fastening hardware.
If you were to envision and create the ideal netting solution, your system would likely be designed to reliably catch both falling personnel and debris. 3M™ DBI- SALA® has developed the technology to provide you with a single solution for both personnel and debris; because we all know that falls of either type can be detrimental to a project and a company. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Starter Kit Perimeter Debris/Personnel Netting System is the first lightweight debris/personnel system made for rigging nets around the perimeter of new concrete buildings. It is a convenient, economical way to ensure protection, confidence and productivity at your building site and allows single floor attachment for closer protection at the pour level. Unlike alternative systems, 3M™ DBI-SALA® Starter Kit Perimeter Debris/Personnel Netting System comes in convenient units and installs with sturdy hardware that’s half the weight of the old style net systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.