- For hot work use
- Transverse load rated self locking/closing aluminum Comfort Grip connector
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Kevlar® fiber webbing
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID) equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
6 ft. (1.8m) of 3/4" (19mm) Kevlar® fiber webbing and aluminum Comfort Grip snap hook, quick connector for harness mounting.
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.