- Compact design stays close to the body
- Third party certified to a 5 lb. (2.3 kg) maximum capacity with 2:1 safety factor
- Lightweight dual locking aluminum carabiners
- Vinyl-coated braided steel coil
- Ergonomic swivel
- Single pack
- 4 in. (10.2 cm) in length relaxed, 62 in. (157.5 cm) in length stretched
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 121-2018
Tool tether, coil tether with swivel, 5 lb. (2.3 kg) capacity, single leg with self-locking carabiner hooks at both ends.
Our patented 3M™ DBI-SALA® Hook2Hook Coil Tool Tether features a swivel hook, making tools like screwdrivers and wrenches easier to use. It is a tethering solution specifically designed for tools weighing up to 5 lb. (2.3 kg). With a relaxed length of 4 inches, and a stretched length of 62 inches, this tool tether stays out of the way when not in use. An extra-thick PU coating around the coil prevents kinking and allows the coil to retain its form. Suitable for use from holsters, belts, harnesses and tool pouches alike, the Hook2Hook Coil Tool Tether is a versatile solution that is both resistant to heat and to sharp objects. Lightweight aluminum carabiners on either side of the extension feature locking screw-down nuts that cannot be removed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.