- 7 ft. (2.1 m) aluminum tripod (model 8000000)
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Built-in pulley system
- Specialized safety shoes and leg support chain
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) eyebolt anchor points
- Environmentally sealed self retracting lifeline (model 3400882)
- 3-way emergency retrieval system
- Crank handle has built-in brake
- Built-in winch drive overload device
- 85 ft. (25.9 m) 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
- Reserve lifeline system
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
- Quick connect winch/SRL mount bracket
- Equipped with i-Safe™
7 ft. (2.1 m) aluminum tripod and Sealed-Blok™ 3-way SRL with 85 ft. (25.9 m) of 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel wire rope, mounting bracket and carrying bag.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our aluminum tripods are extremely lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another. They can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices and feature locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain and specialized feet to prevent movement. Our mechanical systems are legendary and have decades of proven field service and have operated flawlessly in some of the most demanding jobsites around the globe. The mechanical device is one of the most critical parts of the rescue system providing the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety. Lifeline type and length are just a few of the options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.