- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Triple locking carabiner connects SRL's to form twin-leg system
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 1" (2.5cm) polyester web
- Self-locking snap hook on each lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
- Several configurations available
6 ft. (1.8 m) twin-leg with 1" (2.5 cm) polyester web and steel snap hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.
Our Protecta® personal self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) represent a major improvement in economy line SRL’s. Employers can economically replace simple lanyards with the versatility and added safety of a 6 ft. (1.8m) SRL. Protecta® personal SRL’s are ergonomically designed for ease of use and are ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The compact and lightweight design is barely noticeable on your back and stays out of the worker’s way. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are several models to choose from to suit your application. These Protecta® SRL’s lock quickly—stopping falls within inches —providing more protection at low heights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.